Friday, May 4, 2012

DOOR THREE CLOUDBURST POEM



















BEHIND DOOR THREE
                        for Brian Richards


the Magic Citadel
        all imagine its structure
                 with minds free,

                        one image impossible

collection/collective
architecture by committee

          action ignited by magic
           force sparks the fire
           returns unseen

Strong Hold
  some  protected
       walls held together by imaginary intent

             I knew I was alone
             from the day I was born.
             a day when the sun rose

             must I guard my soul
             from the engine of desire

reading patterns
morning rain, little puddle

                            Alan Casline
                            May 4, 2012
                            Elsmere, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment